End of the Line Part 2
Townsville's North Yards Railway workshops were established in about 1880, and provided maintenance and repair services to the rapidly growing railway services in North Queensland. The workshops had a variety of additions and improvements over that time, and were actively used up until 1990 when they closed for good. Now disused and decaying, the workshops silently await their inevitable fate.
© Matthew Larsen